Aoi_Jrock_Gazetto
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Aoi_Jrock_Gazetto

Bine ati venit pe forumul meu

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata
Ultimele subiecte
»  MUSIC JAPAN
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeLun Sept 13, 2010 9:44 pm Scris de Admin

»  personajele
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:58 pm Scris de Admin

»  Personajele animeului
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:55 pm Scris de Admin

» photos of the girls
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:48 pm Scris de Admin

»  clothes japanesse
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:42 pm Scris de Admin

»  Words in Japan
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:26 pm Scris de Admin

»  Japan culture
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:14 pm Scris de Admin

» biografia
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:10 pm Scris de Admin

»  biography
Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:09 pm Scris de Admin

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Forum
Forum
Parteneri
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
GazeRock VZLA! Photobucket Zoro spain pandemonium note pandemonium note pandemonium note

I
Megamasso México
Photobucket
Parteneri
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
GazeRock VZLA! Photobucket Zoro spain pandemonium note pandemonium note pandemonium note

I
Megamasso México
Photobucket

Zy 51: Alice Nine

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 18/08/2010

Zy 51: Alice Nine Empty
MesajSubiect: Zy 51: Alice Nine   Zy 51: Alice Nine Icon_minitimeJoi Sept 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Zy 51: Alice Nine Z3

In 2009, he was the fifth anniversary of Alice Nine since the band was formed. To commemorate this anniversary, they will release Alice Nine Complete Collection 2006-2009 on March 24, which is composed mainly by their previous singles, and also make a long-awaited tour, Kikagaku in kotowariafter the release of this album. This time, we ask each member to select a song from the album that was more memorable for him, and explain the reason for the choice. We also asked them about their hopes for the future including the arrival of the tour.

Shou

What song is most memorable for you?

I choose WHITE PRAYER. Before the release of this song, we said, 'We need this kind of music. " I used to select songs that the members have done and build our business. Around when we launched JEWELS (March 2007), we were told, "You should do this kind of music." That was frustrating because I need to be true to my impulses and what I find cool. This was the first time we made a song just for my momentum and made it our single. As for PV, the director quite understand our vision, and he helped us make a great video, so this is a very memorable to me. Whenever I sing in our concerts, I can be proud of it. I think the letter has a strong message, then I remember that.

What is your expectation for 2010?

First of all, the name of the tour which will start in March is in Kikagaku kotowari, and explaining the meaning, we want to reaffirm all that Alice Nine is, with our fans. To show all the personality of each one of us, we will land in each scene and show what Alice Nine really is. The set list will coincide with the release of the singles collection (Alice Nine Complete Collection 2006-2009). And to say something personal, lately I feel like I'm doing club activities when he was a student. Until recently, I was with a kind of mad at myself, and when was the first day of the tour ...

Sus In jos
https://shiroyama-yuu.forumgratuit.ro

Zy 51: Alice Nine
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Zy 53: Alice Nine
» Interviu cu Alice Nine

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Aoi_Jrock_Gazetto :: Alice Nine :: Shou-
Mergi direct la: