Aoi_Jrock_Gazetto
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Aoi_Jrock_Gazetto

Bine ati venit pe forumul meu

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata
Ultimele subiecte
»  MUSIC JAPAN
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeLun Sept 13, 2010 9:44 pm Scris de Admin

»  personajele
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:58 pm Scris de Admin

»  Personajele animeului
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:55 pm Scris de Admin

» photos of the girls
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:48 pm Scris de Admin

»  clothes japanesse
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:42 pm Scris de Admin

»  Words in Japan
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:26 pm Scris de Admin

»  Japan culture
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:14 pm Scris de Admin

» biografia
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:10 pm Scris de Admin

»  biography
Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeSam Sept 11, 2010 9:09 pm Scris de Admin

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Forum
Forum
Parteneri
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
GazeRock VZLA! Photobucket Zoro spain pandemonium note pandemonium note pandemonium note

I
Megamasso México
Photobucket
Parteneri
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
GazeRock VZLA! Photobucket Zoro spain pandemonium note pandemonium note pandemonium note

I
Megamasso México
Photobucket

Interview with SCREW in Finland

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 18/08/2010

Interview with SCREW in Finland Empty
MesajSubiect: Interview with SCREW in Finland   Interview with SCREW in Finland Icon_minitimeJoi Sept 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Interview with SCREW in Finland Screw_gather_roses_band_prof

The five members of SCREW gave us a little time to talk about his new album and his performances in Tsukicon in Helsinki, Finland, on October 17, 2009.

How are you today? Please come forward.

Yuto: I am the bassist, Yuto. I am eager to meet with fans.
Jin: I'm the drummer, Jin. I hope to enjoy myself, and I'm anxious to see the fans.
Kazuki: I am kazuki and play guitar. Today is very cold outside, but I'm sure that the venue will be hot.
Byo: I'm the vocalist, BYO. I look forward to the show, and a little nervous.
Manabu: I'm Manabu, guitarist. This is my first visit to Finland, and I hope to return to Japan with good memories.

Tsukicon The event is a relatively large, with several Japanese artists. How do you feel being the main attraction of this type of event?

Yuto: It's a rare thing so we can play music outside of Japan as we do tonight. In that sense, this event is special.

You recently signed to CLJ Records. It is a European label, and it will bring more European fans. What this contract, and Europe in general, mean to you?

Jin: This is a unique chance in life - we want to present here in our own way. The metal, for example, has its origins in Europe and also for us under the influences of metal, it is an honor to work here.

A few months ago you released X-RAYS, his second album. What do you think was your greatest success in doing so?

Byo: The concept album is to see the deepest part of the heart, the soul. The songs on the album have direct access to it, they reflect that. We think we did a good job with each song.

What is the opinion of you on tours in general? What you miss when they're on tour? What you miss when not on tour?

Manabu: We love to stay home. So when we're on tour in Japan, we miss home. And when you're not on tour, we miss all the excitement related to the shows.

How does your personality change when you go up on stage?

Byo: At the beginning of our career I used to notice a change in myself before a presentation, but after gaining more experience, I go on stage as myself.

How do you communicate with each other when they are on stage?

kazuki: Everything happens for eye contact. Because we know so well, we have a kind of sign language low, even in our personal lives. Looking at each other, we can achieve the same pace.

What do you most want to express with your presentations?

Jin: As a band, it is clear that we want to present our own music. At the same time, we would like to express the strength, the soul that is part of the music to a wider audience.

You could leave a message to our readers?

Manabu: I heard that Visual Kei is very popular in Europe. I hope that when this popularity has spread further, we can introduce ourselves here more often and in countries other than Finland. Across Europe.
Byo: I love more than anything.
kazuki: For most of the public, this must be the first presentation of SCREW that they attend. I hope our music can spread to new places through people, and so we can make ourselves better known.
Jin: We love you all.
Yuto: I am very happy with the possibilities that music gives the communication between Finland and Japan

Good luck on the show today!

SCREW: Thanks!

Sus In jos
https://shiroyama-yuu.forumgratuit.ro

Interview with SCREW in Finland
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Interview with SCREW during J-ROCK INVASION
» SID INTERVIEW
» Neo Genesis Vol.26 Kai Interview